How To Make A Claim
To make a claim email firstname.lastname@example.org within 45 days of receiving your plants. We will not entertain claims made after this time.
Your email should include:
- Your name
- Invoice number
- Description of the problem
- Quantity of plants in question
- Photos – so we can see planting site as well as what is happening with the plants
Tips for taking and submitting photos:
- Wait at least 30 days after you planted your seedlings. Some species need the full 30 days to flush.
- Take 1 or 2 photos of the general area
- Take 1 closeup photo of EACH seedling that failed to grow up to a limit of 2 or 3 photos of each species for which you are making a claim. (We do not require 50 photos of 50 seedlings of the same species that did not grow).
- Ensure we can see the ground your seedling is planted into as well as the seedling itself
It is a busy time of year so it might take a while to process your claim. We appreciate your patience. By the time you may be submitting a claim it is not always possible to send replacement seedlings within the same season. Please note: shipping cost is NOT covered by our guarantee. All shipping costs are at your expense and require payment prior to shipping your replacement seedlings.
If you do not wish to receive replacment seedlings a store credit will be issued for the amount you paid for the portion of the seedlings that did not meet our guarantee. If we determine that you did not care for or handle your seedlings according to our instructions you may not receive the maximum claim amount.
Our goal is the success of your project. Repeating mistakes again the following year helps no one. If you cannot assist us in our troubleshooting we will not be able to complete your claim.